Magento is a popular e-commerce platform, which help to support any large and small scale business and enrich their store online at the most competitive rate. Recently growth of Magento 2 platform is tremendous and now it is being used by over 200000 retailers online. With such high-performance functions, rich scalability and large support community, it’s quite simple to say that the Magento is a best option one will opt for when they are looking for their business growth.
Why to Use Magento 2 Solution?
- Magento 2 software is highly compatible with latest technologies like PHP7 that means much faster load time compared to Magento 1.
- Magento 2 is multi-store & multi-language tool. And simple to set up websites using the subset of catalog and variation of design.
- This will handle around 10 million views in just one hour.
- Because of the open-source nature, one can design the e-commerce store in a way you want, without any kind of compromise.
- It offers simple admin panel that is quite handy for the customization, creation, navigation and filtering data.
- It allows many integrated payment gateway modes like Google Checkouts, Paypal, Braintree, and more.
- WordPress is good, but cannot get used to develop the business websites. WordPress offers plugins, but Magento is built only for e-commerce.
- This allows sorting and searching of product in many different ways.
Magento Open Source or Magento Commerce
These are both versions of Magento platform:
Magento OS is a free version of the Magento, called as Magento Community. One can easily download, customize, as well as run this platform on your server and Magento choice host.
Most of the of merchants today make use of the Magento Open Source due to low cost & open nature. For the developers, it does not matter in case he develops over Open Source and Commerce. However, E-Commerce has built-in functions that are used in different ways.
Magento Commerce: This is one paid version of the Magento, earlier called as the Magento Enterprise. Being premium version, there’re many additional functions from the Magento Commerce.
This can get hosted on-premise. Thus, you host & develop locally onto your server, and have choice of your Magento host. On the other hand, there’s Magento Commerce Cloud, cloud-hosted option from Adobe.
Overall, Magento is quite flexible & scaleable platform, which allows you do various things that not any eCommerce platform will compete with.